Tuesday 3 December 2013

Sonakshi sinha

It demanded a 'Dabangg' lass to dare share the screen with Salman Khan, and get away with her share of fame! Sonakshi Sinha not only enlivened the screen with her 'hatke' looks but also matched the impactful screen presence of Salman Khan with her charm.
Post her debut, she starred in A-list films with the creme de la creme (Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor) of Bollywood, and also featured in 4 films which are in the coveted 100 crore club.
Not satisfied with her accomplishments, Sonakshi, with her innumerable on-screen outings as the Bharatiya nari, has also robbed Priyanka Chopra of the title of "Desi girl".
Here is a look at the life and career of Sonakshi Sinha, whose next release is 'R...Rajkumar'


Fashion designing is Sonakshi Sinha's first love.
'Acting was never part of the plan. I was very keen on fashion designing, but destiny had other plans for me. I plan to do something in fashion when I get some time off from acting. Maybe start an affordable line for Indian bodies, who ain't really size zero kinds. Lots of times, I've seen young girls find it difficult to get their size clothes. I'll also ensure that the designs are more suited to our climate. I keep in mind all these factors even while endorsing a brand,' said Sonakshi.
Sonakshi, a fashion design student, designed the costumes for 2005 film 'Mera Dil Leke Dekho'.

Sonakshi, who walked the ramp during Lakme Fashion week 2008 and 2009, was first noticed by superstar Salman Khan, who is the resident godfather of young actresses.
In an interview with Rediff, Sonakshi said, 'It is because of Salman Khan that I have come into films. I lost weight and I became an actress and my career is doing well.'


In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sonakshi, who has repeatedly been cast as the desi girl, says, 'If I get to play a character who will wear western clothes and if I am comfortable, I will do it. So far people have appreciated me like this (desi avatar). I am doing a lot of similar roles after this as well. But, of course, if I get the chance, I would want to play different roles.'

Rumour has it that Sonakshi Sinha is dating Bunty Sachdev.

No comments:

Post a Comment